“The Silent Deficiency Robbing Your Heart, Brain,
and Other Systems of their Vitality”
Preventing a deficiency of this essential nutrient should be top priority on your list of age-defying strategies.* It’s definitely on mine. Your body silently demands this to fight off free radicals and to energize every cell in your body.* Avoid coming up short…
CoQ10 by itself is also known as ubiquinone. To benefit from the form of the nutrient needed to produce cellular energy and help you reduce the typical signs of aging, your body must convert the ubiquinone to ubiquinol.
Ubiquinol exists everywhere there is life… it’s ubiquitous!
The challenge you face as you age is this — your body levels of CoQ10 continue to diminish.
In addition, your capability to convert CoQ10 to ubiquinol also declines. It becomes more and more difficult for you to produce the ubiquinol you need due to:
- Increased metabolic demand
- Oxidative stress
- Insufficient dietary CoQ10 intake
- Deficiency of factors required for biosynthesis and ubiquinol conversion
- Potential effects from illness and disease
- Age-related changes in your genes
- And any combination of these factors
Some reports say your CoQ10 level decline becomes apparent as early as your 20’s.
However, not everyone needs the ubiquinol formula. If you’re younger than 25, your body should absorb regular CoQ10 just fine.
How to Help Turn Your Declining CoQ10 Levels into a Healthier YOU
- Help you produce more energy for your cells*
- Act as a catalyst in your body’s various chemical reactions, leading to the production of energy.*
- Ignite your body’s engine by jump-starting energy production in your cells.*
- You’ll enjoy your new-found energy and stamina levels.*
- Boost your heart health*
- Help strengthen your overall cardiovascular system.*
- Help maintain and balance the critical energy level needed in your body’s most vital muscle… your heart.*
- Since you’re passionate about life, you need an optimally-functioning heart.*
- Act as an antioxidant to help protect you from free radicals*
- Provide your body with added defense against oxidation stress to your cells, tissues, and organs.*
- Help recharge other antioxidant nutrients to their active states — and keep them working for you.*
- You’ll feel good about yourself, knowing you’re taking steps to live a healthy life.*
- Help you reduce the signs of normal aging*
- Help you potentially feel more alert and responsive.*
- By keeping blood levels high in CoQ10, help you maintain your vitality.*
- You’re determined to feel young and full of life… don’t let aging get the best of you.*
- Help you maintain blood pressure levels within the normal range*
- Promote healthy blood circulation in your body and a more efficient heart.*
- Research indicates maintaining proper levels of CoQ10 can help you maintain normal blood pressure levels.*
- Just by knowing you’re taking more steps to take control of your health, you could feel more relaxed and less stressed out.*
- Provide a boost to your immune system*
- Help promote your healthy immune system.*
- Help support your immune system by providing a defense against free radicals.*
- You’ll feel great about yourself knowing you’re taking action to potentially boost your immune system.*
- Support your nervous system*
- Help promote an active mind.*
- Your brain is one of the most active organs in your body and requires uninterrupted energy.*
- Nothing beats having an active mind to help you deal with all of life’s challenges — and to help you make healthy decisions for your family.*
By now, you should see the power of CoQ10 and ubiquinol, and understand why I believe they provide you with extraordinary benefits to complement your healthy diet.*
There’s another very strong reason to take CoQ10 supplements…
Why You Should Replenish Your CoQ10 Levels When Taking Statin Drugs
If you or anyone you know is taking a statin drug, I truly believe it is absolutely essential to start taking a CoQ10 or ubiquinol supplement immediately to replenish your CoQ10 levels.
Statin drugs work to lower your cholesterol in the same pathway your body uses to produce CoQ10.
Now you might ask: “Why would you take a statin drug in the first place?”
Normally, I believe well over 99% of people placed on statin drugs do not need them (although you should always consult a physician before stopping any medication).
I believe people should be able to easily optimize their cholesterol levels with simple lifestyle changes.
However, I have been practicing medicine for far too long to know the journey to good health can be long and complex for many. Some people simply require more time to make the transitions in weaning off these dangerous drugs.
So if you or someone you care about is taking a statin, I recommend (based on your age) you start using a high quality CoQ10 or ubiquinol supplement right away.
You can purchase on my site www.gravitatehealth.com or just message me on 0212838433 as i source my COQ10 from overseas and offer at the great price of $39 plus shipping and handling